If you are in the San Diego area April 12th-14th, come by and attend Anime Conji, San Diego's largest (and only) Anime Convention! While you're there enjoy a nice break from the convention and relax with your favorite maids and butlers of Mochi Cafe. That's right, Mochi Cafe is back! Come and experience a long standing Anime Conji tradition hailing all the way from the traditional Maid Cafes of Akihabara, Japan. Our goal is to provide you with happiness and comfort as our maids and butlers play games, dance on stage to popular Japanese songs for your entertainment, and serve delicious food. Mochi Cafe looks forward to serving you soon.
Beat the convention rush-- order your ticket and guarantee your reserved spot now! We have opened ticket pre-sales for your convenience. Advance Tickets for Maid Cafe are ON SALE NOW! The tickets are $13 online and space is limited, so act fast. Due to the new venue, we can only allow 70 guests each session, and we only have a total of 4 cafe sessions this year. That means that only 280 convention attendees will be able to experience this unique opportunity, so don't miss out! We are currently offering a reduced price of $13, as it will be $15 at the door the day of the convention.
The date and time(s) of our maid cafe sessions are as follows:
Saturday, April 12th
Online Price: $13 At Con Price:$15
11:30am - 12:30pm
1:30pm - 2:30pm
3:30pm - 4:30pm
5:30pm - 6:30pm
Also, a few event reminders:
- To be a guest at Mochi Cafe all attendees MUST purchase a separate ticket to the event. Upon purchase, tickets are non-refundable, but are exchangeable – which is contingent on a first come, first serve basis as well as availability.
- Only 70 tickets will be sold per session, so don't miss out!
- Guest check in will begin 15 minutes before each show. Doors will close 5 minutes after start time and there will be no additional admittance allowed.
- No outside food or drink is allowed.
- Please inform staff of any food allergies or diet restrictions.
- No photography or video at the interior and/or exterior of the cafe.
- Guests under age 10 must be accompanied by adult.
- Refrain from smoking or using strong language in the cafe.
- Respect all staff, guests, and attendees of Anime Conji.
For more information, please visit:
Also, find us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for the latest Mochi Cafe updates!
♥ ♥ ♥ We hope to see you there! ♥ ♥ ♥